Here’s the list as supplied courtesy of an article in www.forbes.com by Monte Burke and made available here at www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) and www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds). This paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
- Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham
- The Warren Buffet Way by Robert G. Hagstrom
- Confidence Game: How Hedge Fund Manager Bill Ackman Called Wall Street’s Bluff by Christine Richard
- Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
- Quality of Earnings by Thornton O’Glove
- Margin of Safety: Risk-Averse Value Investing Strategies for the Thoughtful Investor by Seth Klarman
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- One Up on Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market by Peter Lynch and John Rothchild
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits by Joel Greenblatt
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Lawrence A. Cunningham and Warren Buffett
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time, A Long Short (and Now Complete) Story, Updated with New Epilogue by David Einhorn and Joel Greenblatt
In addition, according to Linette Lopex, in an article posted on www.businessinsider.com, Anthony Scaramucci of SkyBridge Capital, recommends:
12. This Time is Different: Eight Centuries Of Financial Folly by Rogoff and Reinhart.