As the year comes to an end, it is natural to reflect back on what has occurred. From an economic standpoint, there has been no improvement. The economy is barely above water and nearing exhaustion from treading water so long. Will it have the energy to get through 2013 or will it succumb to the forces that are dragging it down? [For the answer] I invite you to look at these 12 charts below. They should disabuse you of any misplaced optimism.
So writes* Monty Pelerin (www.economicnoise.com) in introductory comments to this presentation** on the economic condition of the U.S.
This article is presented compliments of www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds) and www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) and may have been edited ([ ]), abridged (…) and/or reformatted (some sub-titles and bold/italics emphases) for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. The author’s views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Please note that this paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
- The “best of the best” financial, economic and investment articles to be found on the internet
- An “edited excerpts” format to provide brevity & clarity to ensure a fast & easy read
- Don’t waste time searching for articles worth reading. We do it for you!
- Sign up HERE and begin receiving your newsletter starting tomorrow
- You can also “follow the munKNEE” via twitter & Facebook
*http://www.economicnoise.com/2012/12/24/facts-trump-hope-and-change/ and **http://de.scribd.com/doc/117642629/12-Charts-Covering-12-Months-of-2012