The internet is awash (drowning?) in hundreds of doom and gloom videos providing dire warnings of coming world depression, food shortages, rioting in the streets, rampant (hyper) inflation, deepening banking crisis, economic apocalypse, financial Armageddon, the demise of America – well, you get the idea. Below is a small sample of such videos with a hyperlink to each. Sit back with your favorite beverage (or two/three!), turn up the volume (some of the music is foreboding) and look over the abyss into the pit of financial and economic despair that some see as about to erupt and engulf us in the months/years ahead. Take heed – you are being forewarned!
So says Lorimer Wilson, editor of www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds) and www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!). Please note that this paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
- The Next Great Depression
- The Beginning of the End of America – Double Dip Recession turns into 10 year Depression
- When Will America Collapse?
- Economic Collapse/ Depression 2012
- 2010-2012 Deepening Banking Crisis
- Option ARM Reset to Higher Mortgage Rates 2010-2012
- The Coming Commercial Real Estate Defaults and Banking Crisis — 2011
- COLLAPSE — Debt, Peak Oil and Societal Dysfunction end Modern Civilization
- Peak Oil strikes 2012 – 2015 — Oil price Spike Causes Worldwide Depression and Food Shortages
- 2012 – Leads to Economic Apocalypse by Decade’s End: America Faces 2nd Great Depression
- Peak Oil: When Will it Arrive? How Will it Affect us? Can Green Energy Save Us?
- Peak Oil Update
- PEAK OIL —- How Will You Ride the Slide?
- 2012 — The End of America — Trillion Dollar Deficits Collapse the Economy by End of Decade
- Peak Oil Update – 6 February 2011 – Will Rising Fuel Costs Derail the Economic Recovery?
- The Collapse of America – 2012 Begins a Trajectory of No Return
- How the Economic Collapse Will Start
- Financial Armageddon Coming Soon (2011)
- 2011 The Collapse of America
- The Day in 2011 That Will Change Your Life Overnight
- The Economic Collapse – The Video – Part 1
- The Economic Collapse – The Video – Part 2
- Economic Collapse – Why It Won’t Be Stopped
- Financial Armageddon Coming Soon (2011)
- 2011 — The beginning of the End of America – Double Dip Recession turns into 10 year Depression
Have your own favorite? Send it to me (editor-at-munKNEE-dot-com or leave a comment with the site’s URL) for inclusion in this, the ultimate list, of doom and gloom videos.
Who in the world is currently reading this article along with you? Click here to find out.
Have a good day!
Related Articles from munKNEE.com
In times of crisis people seek strong leaders and simple solutions but what if their solutions are identical to the mistakes that caused the very crisis? This is the story of the greatest economic crisis of our age, the one that awaits us. Copy: 529 words; Video: 46:22 minutes
The United States and most of Europe…risk an eruption and collapse of the mountain of unsustainable sovereign debt built up over the last two decades. Frankly, the U.S. dollar and national debt situation is so dire – and our means to contain a sovereign debt crisis so limited by multiple wars and Washington’s debt and political incompetence at home – that anything could happen, almost overnight. [The best] America and most European governments and the central banking elites, which created the criminal sovereign debt fiasco, [appear able to do is] try to buy more time and delay the inevitable. This inaction means the threat of an immediate US debt and dollar collapse cannot be ruled out. Therefore, readers who have not protected themselves certainly have cause to worry because now could be too late. [Let me explain further.] Words: 1689
Right now, interest rates are near historic lows. The U.S. government is able to borrow gigantic mountains of money for next to nothing. U.S. consumers are still able to get home loans, car loans and student loans at ridiculously low interest rates. When this low interest rate environment changes (and it will), it is going to absolutely devastate the U.S. economy. Without low interest rates, the U.S. financial system dies. [Let me explain.] Words: 1529
You thought 2010 was bad? Well, you haven’t seen anything yet. 2010 was a Sunday picnic compared to what is coming. Get ready to get squeezed. Get ready for higher food prices, higher gas prices, higher health insurance premiums and higher taxes. Get ready to try to do a lot more with a lot less. Average Americans are going to be squeezed until they have nothing left to give – then they are going to be squeezed just a little bit more. Are you ready? Words: 1110
It is becoming increasingly apparent that the U.S. economy is heading for complete and total disaster – a financial apocalypse. State and local governments across the nation are uncontrollably bleeding red ink. The federal government has accumulated the largest debt in world history…. Incomes are down, unemployment remains at depressingly high levels and very few of our politicians seem to have any idea how to fix things. Yes, things are really, really bad. So what are some things that we can all be doing to prepare for the coming financial apocalypse? Words: 1598
Let’s get real. The U.S. is bankrupt. Neither spending more nor taxing less will help the country pay its bills. What it can and must do is radically simplify its tax, health-care, retirement, and financial systems, each of which is a complete mess… otherwise we are going to see dramatic increases in taxes, interest rates and consumer prices [with a resultant major decrease in our standard of living] and a dramatic increase in [the number of Americans living in abject] poverty. Words: 835
The U.S. economy is in an intensifying inflationary recession that eventually will evolve into a hyperinflationary great depression… [at which time] a $100 bill in the United States will become worth more as functional toilet paper/tissue than as currency. The U.S. government and Federal Reserve already have committed the system to this course through the easy politics of a bottomless pocketbook, the servicing of big-moneyed special interests, and gross mismanagement. The article is long but well worth the read. Words: 3565