…Today we have identified five profitable small cap gold stocks with big upside potential, as they are trading at a significant discount to Net Asset Value (NAV).
The comments above & below are edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) excerpts from the original article written by SmallCapPower.com
1. Alamos Gold Inc. (TSX: AGI)
Alamos Gold Inc., a Canada-based company, is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and extraction of precious metals in Canada, Mexico….[and] Turkey…
- Market Cap: $1,908,361,612
- Total Revenue (LTM): $665,521,000
- Debt to Equity: 17.3%
- YTD Price Change: -5.8%
- Price/NAV: 0.70
- Gross Profit Margin: 35.7%
2. Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG)
Centerra Gold Inc. is a Canada-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in Asia (Turkey, Kyrgyz Republic & Mongolia) , North America (Canada)…
- Market Cap: $1,640,614,649
- Total Revenue (LTM): $1,298,116,827
- Debt to Equity: 27.1%
- YTD Price Change: 22.3%
- Price/NAV: 0.69
- Gross Profit Margin: 45.5%
3. Hudbay Minerals Inc. (TSX: HBM)
Gold, Base Metals
Hudbay Minerals Inc is a Canada-based mining company engaged in the production of copper concentrate, consisting of copper (Canada, the U.S. & Peru), gold and silver (Canada), as well as zinc metal (Canada & Peru)…
- Market Cap: $1,338,158,754
- Total Revenue (LTM): $1,506,908,992
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 73.0%
- YTD Price Change: 0.4%
- Price/NAV: 0.41
- Gross Profit Margin: 46.2%
4. Asanko Gold Inc. (TSX: AKG)
Asanko Gold Inc. is a gold producer with operations…in open pit mining and conventional processing of gold ores mined in its Asanko Gold Mine in Ghana.
- Market Cap: $484,298,220
- Total Revenue (LTM): 175,910,000
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 37.2%
- YTD Price Change: -21.1%
- Price/NAV: 0.80
- Gross Profit Margin: 52.1%
5. New Gold Inc. (TSX: NGD)
New Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold mining company engaged in the development and operation of mineral properties…in Canada, the United States, Australia, Mexico [and]…Chile.
- Market Cap: $1,606,739,668
- Total Revenue (LTM): $930,393,220
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 42.9%
- YTD Price Change: -18.7%
- Price/NAV: 0.52
- Gross Profit Margin: 46.5%
Disclosure: Neither the author nor any of the principals at Small Cap Power, or their family members, own shares in any of the companies mentioned above.
Thanks for reading! Visit our Facebook page (here) and “Like” any article so you can “Follow the munKNEE” and get future articles automatically delivered to your feed.
Win An iPad Pro!