An “American Apocalypse” Awaits Us!
Unlike the credit crisis that triggered the last major stock market collapse … the “Fiscal Armageddon” that could “dwarf 2008″ will be intensely personal. Millions of Americans will face the specter of lost incomes … lost savings … lost buying power … lost homes … lost liberty. [View the video for all the details.]
So says Martin Weiss* (www.moneyandmarkets.com) in his new video presentation — American Apocalypse — in which he:
- shows you why and give you a clear plan to insulate yourself and your wealth as this historic catastrophe unfolds
- details the three massive crises — all converging in this time frame — that are capable of changing history
- reveals the infuriating reason why you could find yourself paying more than $11 for a gallon of gasoline and over $10 for a gallon of milk
- documents why you could soon see interest rates exploding into double digits … your Social Security and Medicare benefits slashed … even riots in the streets
- tells you about the self-defense investments that could triple, quadruple and more
- tells you why more than 2,000 of America’s banks are vulnerable to this crisis
- describes the $51 investment with the power to nearly quintuple your money when the dominoes fall
- gives you the details on why thousands of U.S. stocks are now as vulnerable as toy balloons in a room full of razor blades and
- tells you about the investments that could make you 134.4% richer if a decline happens in the next 12 months … and 155.4% richer if it comes sooner.
Click this link to watch it now.
*http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/white-house-economists-predict-crisis-to-%e2%80%9cdwarf%e2%80%9d-2008-43665?FIELD9=2; ** http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/congressmen-%e2%80%9cfiscal-titanic%e2%80%9d-ahead-43661?FIELD9=2(Money and Markets is a free daily investment newsletter offering the latest investing news and financial insights for the stock market, including tips and advice on investing in gold, energy and oil. To view archives or subscribe, visit their site.)
- The above article consists of reformatted edited excerpts from the original for the sake of brevity, clarity and to ensure a fast and easy read. The author’s views and conclusions are unaltered.
- Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given as per paragraph 2 above.
- Sign up to receive every article posted via Twitter, Facebook, RSS feed or our FREE Weekly Newsletter.