…The recent decline in gold stock prices could provide investors with a larger return relative to the target price should there be a reversal. The 4 junior gold stocks we have uncovered today have an average potential return of 171% relative to their analyst target price.
The original article has been edited here by munKNEE.com for length (…) and clarity ([ ])
1. Eastmain Resources Inc. (TSX:ER)
Eastmain Resources is a gold developer located in Quebec… Eastmain’s stock appears significantly oversold relative to its peers, down 42% compared to North American developer peers, which were down 5% over the same period.
- Market Cap: $43.9 Million
- 1 Month Total Return: -7.0%
- YTD Total Return: -42%
- Average Price Target Return: 298%
2. Falco Resources Ltd. (TSXV:FPC)
Specialty Mining & Metals
Falco Resources is a Canada-based, exploration-stage company, focused on…evaluating its mineral properties in the Rouyn-Noranda district in the Province of Quebec. The Company holds about 72,800 hectares of land in the Rouyn-Noranda mining camp, including approximately 10 former gold and base metals mine sites. The Feasibility Study completed in 2017 has concluded Horne 5’s mine has life expectancy of 15 years, with average annual production of 219k Au oz/annually.
- Market Cap: $94.6 Million
- 1 Month Total Return: -10.7%
- YTD Total Return: -43%
- Average Price Target Return: 193%
3. GoldQuest Mining Corp. (TSXV:GQC)
GoldQuest Mining is a mineral exploration and development company with a portfolio of high-quality, gold-copper exploration properties in the Dominican Republic. It holds over 20 exploration and exploitation permits, including its flagship Romero project, and a number of concessions that are collectively referred to as the Tireo Property. GQC also has a large land package in the Jarabacoa district.
- Market Cap: $50.9 Million
- 1 Month Total Return: -2.6%
- YTD Total Return: -49%
- Average Price Target Return: 143%
4. Guyana Goldfields Inc. (TSX:GUY)
Guyana Goldfields is a Canada-based mineral development and exploration company with operations in Guyana, South America. The 2018 guidance production equates to 190,000 – 210,000 Au oz and the AISC is US$830 – $880/ozt… The Company’s stock price is down 15% since July 12, driven by weak Q2/2018 production results.
- Market Cap: $717.5 Million
- 1 Month Total Return: -15.9%
- YTD Total Return: -19%
- Average Price Target Return: 53%