The sad reality is that “good as gold” will soon be nothing more than an amusing anachronism and a cautionary tale for those who would like to believe that there are certain inalienable, unequivocal and unshakable truisms in the investment and financial universe. Simply put, gold investors are about to become ‘roadkill’ as our current economic structure completes its metamorphosis from a capitalist system, within a democratic government, into an ‘idiotocracy’.
By David Hague (davidhague.wordpress.com). The original article* was entitled Gold Price to Plunge: My Remarkable Visit to Fort Knox.
I realize that my fellow gold bugs will be reaching for some form of chemical assistance to help them regain their composure after contemplating my introductory comments and, I am sure, will be scouring my words to find evidence in my analysis that my statement is entirely incorrect. Alas, however, my source for this astounding information is unimpeachable, coming from none other than Gustavo Laframboise-Pierre, the renowned Director of Statistical Creation at the European Central Bank.
The above horrific news was confirmed when Gustavo and I attended the most recent – and most secret – annual ‘Conference of Central Bankers’ hosted by the US Federal Reserve and held at the United States Bullion Depository (AKA: Fort Knox).
Believe the “experts” at your own peril
- Before you dismiss the possibility of a radical plunge in the price for gold as the most inflammatory form of financial fear mongering,
- before you blindly accept the conventional wisdom that gold is a safe-haven investment,
I would urge you to consider how many times in history conventional wisdom, as shaped by our leaders, economists, bankers, analysts, pundits and experts, has been spectacularly wrong. Believe the “experts” at your own peril”.
To aid your journey down memory lane on the topic of conventional wisdom let me give you a sample of a Google search of the term ‘when conventional wisdom was spectacularly incorrect’:
- “At this juncture, the impact on the broader economy and financial markets of the problems in the subprime market seems likely to be contained.” - Fed chairman, Ben Bernanke, Congressional testimony, March, 2007
- “The United States are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land.” Herbert Hoover 1928
- ”Stock prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau.” Irving Fisher (economist), 15th October 1929
- “It is hard for us, without being flippant, to even see a scenario within any kind of realm of reason that would see us losing one dollar in any of these Credit Default Swap transactions.” Joseph Cassano (Head of Financial Products at AIG), 2007
- “My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honor. I believe it is Peace for our time…Go home and get a nice quiet sleep.” The preceding is the wording of a printed statement that Neville Chamberlain waved as he stepped off the plane on 30 September, 1938 after the Munich Conference had ended the day before.
Allow yourself to be open minded
Approximately 3.3 billion additional examples of wrongheaded conventional wisdom, and our experts being wildly incorrect, can be found via Google. All I ask is that you allow yourself to be open minded as you consider what I am about to say…
The sad reality is that “good as gold” will be nothing more than an amusing anachronism and a cautionary tale for those who would like to believe that there are certain inalienable unequivocal unshakable truisms in the investment and financial universe.
Simply put, Gold investors will become ‘Roadkill’ as our current economic structure completes its metamorphosis from a capitalist system within a democratic government into an ‘Idiotocracy’. (An ‘Idiotocracy’, when applied to government, is a system of regulation or government, controlled by money, run by useful idiots for the benefit of the few at the expense of the many.)
…[Below is a quote which I believe to be necessary at this juncture] to ensure we are all on the same page as I prove that your hordes of gold will soon have the same value as your “Beanie Baby” collection.
- “The biggest issue driving speculation in gold is that the fiat system has completely severed its ties with gold and the medium of exchange is now shifted on printed paper backed by people’s perception of a country’s economic health.
- Since gold was once used as a primary medium of exchange through the ages, combined with its characteristics, it is traded as a commodity and its value rise and falls opposite to the value of most global currencies.
- The value of gold now depends on the supply and demand of speculators buying it as a hedge to a weakening currency or an economic collapse.
- Ultimately, the perception of the herd is what dictates the value of commodities.” (Source: The Econtrader)
Dear Reader, now that we are on the same page vis-à-vis gold and why it is perceived as valuable, I imagine you have a number of questions as to:
- Why would I, an aspiring journalist/economist with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, a rather checkered personal financial history and very spotty curriculum vitae, be allowed to be an attendee at a super-secret conference of Central Bankers?
- What is the startling information that proves that the price of gold will fall lower than “a snakes belly in a wagon-rut?”
- Why would the meeting be held at Fort Knox?
Before I answer your questions, however, let me explain how I, an aspiring journalist/economist/barista with a fondness for Jack Daniels, became privy to information that will change the course of history.
- My entrée into the exclusive world of central bankers was provided by my friendship with none other than Gustavo Laframboise-Pierre, the Global Director of Statistical Creation at the European Central bank.
- My relationship with Gustavo traced its roots back to my time on Wall Street where I self-medicated my way through a career in financial services.
- Gustavo plied his trade as a drug dealer/bookie/pimp extraordinaire to his exclusive Wall Street clientele (myself included).
- His rather grubby life took a turn for the better when a very senior member of the European Central Bank while in the Big Apple for a series of high level meetings (code for a drunken binge ending in a hotel room in a cocaine induced coma in bed with two prostitutes) placed a spectacular, ruinously large, and incorrect wager with Gustavo on the outcome of the 2010 World Cup.
- The only way the hedonistic central banker could settle the debt to Gustavo and avoid meeting Roscoe, Gustavo’s 300 pound (136 kg.) ‘Manager of Accounts Receivable’ was to offer Gustavo a highly paid sinecure at the European Central Bank (ECB).
- Overnight Gustavo moved from Brooklyn to the Champs-Élysées, as the new director of Global Statistical Creation at the ECB. His notional job was to fabricate statistics to support whatever fantastical money printing and debt strategies the central banks around the world were espousing to stimulate growth in the world economy.
- Remarkably Gustavo’s skill with numbers, coupled with his complete lack of morals and ethics, topped off with an almost sociopathic form of narcissism allowed Gustavo to excel at his job.
- In short order, his skill and his willingness to blackmail his colleagues, ensured that he was the de facto head of the ECB and seen as leader in the Global Central Banking community.
- At that fateful moment that had changed Gustavo’s life forever I had been supplementing my Wall Street income by acting as a driver for Gustavo’s employees and had become privy to the hedonistic central bankers dilemma when I picked up the two prostitutes after their rendezvous with the central banker that fateful night.
- In addition, because my friendship with Gustavo made me well aware of the staggering number of high crimes and misdemeanors he had committed – easily enough information to put him away for a thousand years – this knowledge ensured that Gustavo always took my calls. He was always willing to share a little inside information to help out an old friend/blackmailer.
Please continue reading….your patience will be rewarded
Dear Reader, while you may still be dubious about the source of my information and the veracity of my thesis please continue reading….your patience will be rewarded.
Imagine my surprise when I got a panicked phone call from Gustavo. The call came at a most inopportune moment as I was in the midst of enjoying the effects of a significant Jack Daniels day-buzz. It was time to get up and make some lunch anyway so I raised myself off the floor and answered the phone. As I made my way to the kitchen I listened to Gustavo’s hysterical tirade.
Said Gustavo, almost crying: “David, I need your help, you have to come to Kentucky immediately.”
“Why, pray tell, would I go to Kentucky? Gustavo”, I queried.
He was almost incoherent and probably drooling as he spat out his answer. “David, I am supposed to address a top secret meeting of the world’s central bankers being held at the United States Bullion Depository (AKA Fort Knox) tomorrow. I am the keynote speaker. The subject of my speech is Gold, Fiat Currency, Global Debt, and the Inevitable Collapse of Our Monetary System as well as discuss car allowances for central bankers.”
I thought it amazing how bankers could find time to discuss car allowances at a meeting focused on the collapse of our global monetary system.
Gustavo continued: “We are going to be instituting huge changes to the global monetary system. I must prepare the central bankers for the upcoming turmoil so that we can maintain order. Unfortunately I have reacted badly to what must have been a bad batch of crystal meth that I mistakenly combined with a bottle of Salon Blanc de Blancs Le Mesnil-sur-Oger 1997 Chardonnay.
I need to move around in a wheelchair for a while. I need you to push me in my wheelchair at the top secret meeting tomorrow. The secrets that we share ensure our mutual destruction should they be revealed, hence you are the only one I trust to keep my embarrassing condition from the media.
Pick me up at the University Of Louisville Hospital at 9 am tomorrow morning. I have arranged for a limo to pick you up. It is probably outside your door now. It will take you to a private jet at La Guardia. You will spend the night at the Louisville Quality Inn near the airport and pick me up in the morning.”
I was insulted that he assumed my personal and professional calendar was so bereft of activity that I could simply drop everything to come to his aid. Sadly, my calendar was quite nugatory. Other that my bi-monthly visits with my parole officer life was quite quiet.
However, I felt that attending a super-secret meeting of Central Bankers to discuss gold and the collapse of the global economy might well prove to be the opportunity that would catapult my career to the pinnacle of success. I smelled a Pulitzer Prize. I wondered when the deadline was to be nominated for the 2014 award.
“Gustavo”, I replied “I will put everything on hold and I will be there for you. You can count on me” and in a New York minute, I gathered my suit from under the bed, my shirt and socks from the laundry basket, and my pre-knotted tie from the lampshade, then headed out the door.
Gustavo’s unbelievable speech at Fort Knox
I will not bore you with details of my journey but, suffice to say 22 hours later, after a pleasant flight (piloted by a remarkable woman by the name of Ima Beauty) and a restful sleep I found myself pushing a wheelchair containing a somewhat pale and shaky Gustavo Laframboise-Pierre into the Main Auditorium inside the fabled Fort Knox.
A thunderous round of applause greeted his arrival, the central bankers, leading representatives from the banking capitals of the world, representatives of the financial regulators from the four corners of the globe, as well as lobbyists from every major industry were effusive, almost hysterical in their fawning, fulsome and enthusiastic welcome.
The attendees were obviously thrilled at the arrival of their favorite ‘rock-star’ central banker. As I moved him to the microphone, the curtain behind the podium was unveiled to reveal an artist’s rendering of a renovated Fort Knox that had to be 10 times the size of the current building. Where was this leading I wondered?
Gustavo began his presentation saying: “Everyone, please rise and recite the sacred words of the primogenitor of all bankers, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the House of Rothschild“.
Gustavo lead the audience in a recitation of the sacred words that guide all central bankers, “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws”. The audience complied in a reverent, almost messianic fashion.
Gustavo continued: “Seven years ago the world’s central banks launched, with great humility, operation “Grand Slam” in an attempt to formalize our control of the world. I am pleased to report that we have been successful beyond our wildest dreams. The entire world now waits breathlessly to hear even our most random thoughts on the subject of money and debt. Like the most frenzied drug addict, the world is perpetually desperate for our next thought or action. As you know we have been monitoring political activity around the globe for a sign that the masses were suitably numb and unable to think clearly prior to taking our next step.”
Gustavo, gaining momentum in his presentation said, “I am pleased to announce that the voters in the province of Ontario (Canada) have given us that sign. A government with a proven track record of corruption, waste, mismanagement, hubris and narcissism was re-elected in a landslide victory. The new government’s platform was a promise to spend money like a ‘drunken sailor in port’, add substantially to Ontario’s already monstrous deficits and debt, and then in a feat of magic, worthy of Merlin the Magician, to impossibly balance the government’s books in three years. The masses will now believe anything.
This is the moment we have been waiting for. We must now put an end to the dream on Main Street that there is an alternative to Fiat currency. In 1971 our forebears thought they had accomplished this by directing Richard Nixon to end international convertibility of the dollar to gold on August 15 1971. Sadly, although our actions were successful in creating governments who would continually take on debt (54 trillion in global government debt as of this morning), our actions were not ferocious enough either in 1933 or 1971 to crush those malcontents who continue to this day to believe that gold is a suitable alternative to fiat currency. We will not make the same ‘rookie mistake’ twice.”
Gustavo was becoming manic in his presentation. He continued: “It is time for us to complete our quest for world domination. In three weeks the world’s central banks via our acolytes, sycophants and toadies (by this I assume he was referring to elected officials representing the masses in government) will announce our intention to confiscate all personal holdings of gold. This will be done at the same price as we did in 1933 – $20.67USD. In effect, we will have a ‘do over’ of Executive Order 6102 signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt which ” forbid the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States“ thereby allowing our progenitors to criminalize the possession of gold by any individual, partnership, association or corporation and ensuring that all gold in the USA had to be turned over to the U.S. government on or before May 1st 1933. (You may not know it, but this is why…the United States Bullion Depository, popularly known as Fort Knox, but really it is adjacent to Fort Knox, had to be built.)
We made some ‘rookie mistakes’ back then:
- We only confiscated the gold in the USA. This time the confiscation will be done on a global basis.
- We exempted things like jewelry, some industrial use gold, gold coins etc. We will not make that mistake twice.
- Executive Order 6102 was eventually repealed but this order will NEVER be repealed.“
Gustavo instructed the audience: “The only item that remains is to select a crisis to misdirect the public’s attention as we steal their gold. Please fill out the ballot you were given when you entered. It offers you the chance to vote on which crisis-du-jour we will blame our actions on. All the ‘usual suspects’ are on the ballot, as well as a few new ones.”
I looked at my ballot. He was right. They were all there:
- Global Warming,
- the Middle East,
- ISIS (ISIL),
- homegrown terrorists,
- oil shortages,
- environmental concerns,
- corrupt politicians,
Gustavo directed the audience, “Please give your completed ballot to Mr. Strangework, the stout man dressed in a Tuxedo and wearing a Bowler hat, on your way out.”
At that point, with great temerity a hand was raised in the audience. After receiving permission from Gustavo, he stood up and prepared to ask his question. He introduced himself as Auric, Gilbert Auric, a functionary at the Bank of England. I learned later that the man was hopelessly delusional. He had gone so far as to change his name as an homage to the most ‘Famous Gold Bug in History’. In any event, Mr. Auric obsequiously continued with his question. “Mr. Laframboise-Pierre, when this information is released to the public there will be many questions. Do you expect us to talk?”
Gustavo looked fierce, he arose from his wheelchair, stared at the audience and said sternly “No, Mr. Auric, I do not expect you to talk, I expect you to lie.”
Dear reader, if at this point you cannot deduce the identity of the most famous Gold Bug in history, after all the less than cryptic hints I have given, you should be ashamed to call yourself a gold bug.
In any event, after the standing ovation Gustavo received following his announcement subsided, he continued his remarks saying: “We realize that our actions may cause some financial discomfort for Main Street. We feel however that the benefits of our actions far outweigh the costs. We feel it is reasonable to ask everyone to sacrifice a little for the greater good of society as a whole”. (By financial discomfort I assumed he meant penury for Main Street and by society I assume he meant the 1%.)
Like you dear reader, I was appalled to hear the ‘facts on the ground’ stated so clearly. Our governments had become, quite clearly, servants of the Central Banks and lobbyists. While many of you have likely suspected this reality, it was shocking to hear it declared as a fact in such an august and powerful setting.
Gustavo was on a roll now. While still a bit unsteady he remained standing and explained to the audience: “In order to ensure your own personal and professional financial safety we will allow all of you here today, in the weeks running up to the seizure of the world’s gold, to put in place your trading strategies in anticipation of the “MOTHER OF ALL INSIDER TRADES” This will allow you and your organizations to profit beyond your wildest dreams when we ‘drop the hammer’ and reduce the price of gold to $20.67 USD.
In the weeks prior to the event our shills on Wall Street will pump the price of gold to $2700/ounce. Then, the ‘axe will fall’. Depending on the trading strategy you have chosen, we anticipate you and your organizations should collectively profit in the amount of 8.3 trillion dollars”. (In researching this commentary afterward, I learned that $8.3 trillion was roughly equal to the value of all the gold that has ever been mined in history.)
Gustavo raised his voice as he said: “I believe that we can count on the world’s Securities Regulators to turn a blind eye to this egregious insider trading in the interests of the long term benefits to mankind”. He smirked as he said these words and looked up at the private box that contained most of the world’s securities regulators. They were all grinning like Cheshire Cats and giving him the ‘Thumbs up’. Clearly even securities regulators would like to be billionaires.
Pandemonium erupted in the room as everyone realized they were going to [be] richer than King Midas. Even the North Korean delegation seemed to be quite ‘stoked’ at the thought of vast personal wealth. The issue of car allowances for central bankers seemed somewhat irrelevant now.
Gustavo gestured to the room and asked for quiet. “As the new leaders of the world we will continue to:
- encourage all manner of civil and nation-state wars;
- keep the perceived threat levels permanently elevated to ensure a continued production of war material and
- remove pesky environmental protection laws, and we will outlaw any car that gets more than 10 miles to the gallon…Other similar actions in other industrial activities will also be forthcoming.
The profits we enjoy from these activities will quintuple. It is even possible that some small benefit, in the form of jobs, will trickle down to Main Street”. After all, he grinned, “Who will clean up the inevitable toxic spills and fight the wars our actions will cause?” The audience doubled over in a cacophony of laughter at Gustavo’s ‘bon mot’.
Ladies and gentleman, Gustavo concluded, “I thank you for your attention. We have a lot of work ahead of us. It will be a difficult journey, but the rewards will be commensurate with our efforts. I would like to conclude my remarks by giving credit to the individuals who created this masterful plan and set it in motion many years ago. Let me read to you a quote from the letter that set the wheels in motion in 1863. The letter is from the Book of Rothschild, Chapter 11 verse 3-12”.
Gustavo actually genuflected as he mentioned the name Rothschild as he went on to read the quote:
“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favors that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” (Source: The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863)
As the audience exited the auditorium and handed their ballots to Mr. Strangework, I slowly wheeled an elated and exhausted Gustavo off the stage. I reflected on what I had just heard and felt somewhat ill. Clearly there was a ‘world of hurt’ coming in Main Streets direction. Should I expose the banker’s nefarious scheme or should I use the information to become obscenely rich. This would require some serious thought.
Thrown under the bus – yet again!
As we made for the exit two extremely large private security guards grabbed me, threw a bag over my head and hustled me into a waiting van. I heard Gustavo as I banged my head getting into the van.
“David”, Gustavo pleaded, “I am sorry my old friend, but I cannot let you out in public until we have executed our plan. You would be far too tempted to expose our actions in order to win your coveted Pulitzer Prize. You will be released after our efforts have succeeded.”
I could not believe it. He had thrown me under the bus once again. I hoped the prison to which I was being taken had internet access, as the guards had neglected to find the smartphone I always kept in my sock. Desperate times require desperate measures….
The article above is presented courtesy of Lorimer Wilson, editor of www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!), and www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds) and has been edited, abridged and/or reformatted (some sub-titles and bold/italics emphases) for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. This paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
Follow the munKNEE!
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter (#munknee)
Additional Adventures With Gustavo Laframboise-Pierre:
The inmates have taken over the asylum. Our financiers, economists and bankers have set sail on a course straight into the Bermuda Triangle. That the ship will reach land some day is indisputable. That it will land badly is incontrovertible. The 99%, who seem to have adopted the Ostrich as their ‘National Bird’ would be well advised to ponder these matters to prepare for the consequences of our current economic policies. Read More »
Before you read the following excerpt from the notional ‘conclusions’ of the 2014 WEF – the supposedly profound and brilliant summary of the thoughts of these greatest minds – I suggest you: 1.drink several espressos to help keep you awake as you read and 2.have some of your favorite remedy for an upset stomach to calm your queasy innards after you finish reading the excerpt as its leaders, in fact, have not a clue as to how to guide us through the morass that is the global economy will leave you quite dizzy. Read More »
Only when derivatives are discussed by one of the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ posing nude in bed with one of the cast members of ‘Duck Dynasty’ will derivatives receive the attention they deserve. Read More »
Central banks are now privy to not only the emails and phone calls of all the world’s politicians, business leaders, journalists, accountants and lawyers but to the innermost thoughts of every citizen who uses an electronic device for communication. With this information we can use our resources to control the global markets. Read More »
I was afforded a most extraordinary experience recently that has given me unique insight into our global financial and political systems. The information I gleaned from this experience is disturbing. What you are about to read will forever change your view of banking, politics, economics and money. It certainly did mine! Read More »
This article relates to a recent dinner I had with an European Central Bank [ECB] “executive” during which it was expressed/revealed (some might say, confirmed) that there is an on-going global conspiracy by Central Bankers to overthrow democracy and take over the world so to speak in what many refer to as a New World Order (NWO). My first reaction was that what he had to say was outlandish but, upon reflection, I think, in spite of the humorous circumstances surrounding the meeting, what he had to say was of considerable merit. Read on and express your own views in the Comment Section at the end of the article. Read More »
I am on assignment at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Unfortunately my previous commentaries irked the organizers so profoundly that I was not allowed the intimate access usually accorded friendly members of the media. No matter, I am staying at a pleasant bed and breakfast about an hour and half outside of Davos….[But I digress. Back to the Forum.] Words: 2369 Read More »
Other Related Articles:
If the East has gained control of the gold, and the West is essentially insolvent to its core, why aren’t gold and silver finding a higher level that, at a minimum, would reflect a simple adjustment for inflation for the past few decades? The answer is really quite simple: the “Rothschild formula” is is alive and well. Let me explain just what the Rothschild formula is and how it is influencing the price of gold. Read More »
No one can outguess the elites’ sustainability of power and control over the entire financial system, including their influence over the price of gold, and, as such, this precludes anyone from being able to intelligibly articulate “when” there will be a transition from “down” to “up” in the price of gold and silver. Unfortunately, as things currently stand, the elites continue to win the majority of the battles, and so control the war. Let me explain why that is the case. Read More »