…Silver prices have risen exponentially for the past 90 years as the dollar has been consistently devalued. Expect continued silver price rises…
The comments above & below are edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) excerpts from the original article written by Gary Christenson (DeviantInvestor.com)
SILVER TO GOLD RATIO:
Examine the silver to gold ratio for the past 27 years. Low silver to gold ratios indicate long-term buy zones for silver. Silver prices are there now.
How High Will Silver Prices Rise?
The answer depends upon many variables. A partial list includes:
- COMEX silver prices are “managed” by large players, including JPM, which previously have wanted silver prices to remain low. That may be changing. Read Ted Butler.
- How rapidly will the Fed and commercial banking increase the supply of dollars and how much will they devalue the dollar?
- How extreme will our political circus become? Distractions will be necessary. The usual response is war after a suitable scapegoat has been identified.
- “False Flag” operations may direct blame and attention away from policy failures and toward some “common enemy.” Wars increase silver prices.
- When will U.S. citizens lose confidence in the dollar?
- How rapidly will foreign countries including China, Russia and Saudi Arabia redirect commerce away from the dollar?
- Hyper-inflation or 1970s style inflation?
- Rise of the IMF and Special Drawing Rights as a global currency?
Silver prices for the next decade are dependent upon many unknowns. However, a conservative chart interpretation is shown below.
The log trend channel has contained most silver prices for the past 20 years. A “more of the same” financial world suggests silver prices will rise toward $100 in the next 5 – 7 years.
A more aggressive chart interpretation shows prices for silver peaks rising rapidly during the past 17 years.
A blow-off rally in silver – quite possible – suggests silver prices rallying toward $200 – $300 per ounce. For comparison, Bitcoin was $3 a few years ago and recently exceeded $1,700. Amazon stock sold for about a buck 20 years ago. Today it is near $1,000. Silver near $200 is not impossible in a few years…
If the powers-that-be create or can’t stop hyper-inflation of the dollar, $500 silver will look inexpensive by the end of next decade.
Thanks for reading! Visit our Facebook page (here) and “Like” any article so you can “Follow the munKNEE” and get future articles automatically delivered to your feed.
Win An iPad Pro!