The following 5 TSX traded marijuana stocks are expected to experience anywhere from 188% to 5,338.8% (yes, 5,338.8%!) in revenue growth during the upcoming year.
The comments above and below are excerpts from an article by SmallCapPower.com which has been edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) to provide a fast & easy read.
1. Canopy Growth Corp. (TSX: WEED) – $9.85 Canadian
Canopy Growth Corporation, formerly Tweed Marijuana Inc., is a diversified cannabis company and through its subsidiaries Tweed Inc. (Tweed), Bedrocan Canada Inc. (Bedrocan) and Tweed Farms Inc. (Tweed Farms), is engaged in the business of producing and selling legal marijuana in the Canadian medical market. It is also focusing on producing and selling marijuana in the recreational market in Canada. Its core brands are Tweed and Bedrocan.
Tweed is a licensed producer of medical marijuana. Tweed’s commercial license covers approximately 168,000 square feet of its Smiths Falls facility and allows Tweed to produce and sell approximately 3,540 kilograms of medical marijuana per year.
- Market Cap: $1,230 million CAD
- Total Revenue (LTM): $24.0 million CAD
- YTD Price PCT Change: +7.8%
- Expected Revenue Growth (Next Yr/This Yr): 188.7%
2. Emblem Corp. (TSXV: EMC) – $3.85 Canadian
Investment Holding Companies
Emblem Corp, formerly Saber Capital Corp., is a Canada-based holding company and a licensed producer of medical marijuana. The Company produces approximately 55 kilograms per month of dried flower marijuana from its existing facility in Paris, Ontario.
- Market Cap: $253 million CAD
- Total Revenue (LTM): $0
- YTD Price PCT Change: +0.8%
- Expected Revenue Growth (Next Yr/This Yr): 5,338.8%
3. ICC International Cannabis Corp. (TSXV: ICC) – $0.95 Canadian
ICC International Cannabis Corp, formerly Shogun Capital Corp, a Canada-based company, is a licensed cannabis producer, investigator and vendor. The principal activities of the Company are the production and sale of cannabis from its facilities in Uruguay.
The Company is focused on the licensed production, development and sale of recreational cannabis, cannabinoid extracts and by-products for medicinal uses and industrial hemp. The Company is also focused on producing and distributing psychoactive Cannabis for recreational purposes, adult use.
- Market Cap: $106 million CAD
- Total Revenue (LTM): $0
- YTD Price PCT Change: -2.1%
- Expected Revenue Growth (Next Yr/This Yr): 2,400.0%
4. Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSXV: ACB) – $2.27 Canadian
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is engaged in the production and sale of medical cannabis.
The Company’s product types include Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Cannabidiole (CBD), indica, sativa and hybrid. Its product range includes BLACK TUSK 2, CHESTER, KAINE and TOWER. The Company is also focusing on other products, which will be available for sale either as pre-milled buds (Borealis Blends) or as whole buds, including ANDROMEDA 2, HAIDUK, SENTINEL, SNOW DOME, STOKES and WARWICK #2.
- Market Cap: $653 million CAD
- Total Revenue (LTM): $5 million CAD
- Total Debt to Total Equity (FY0): -1.3%
- Revenue Growth (Next Yr/This Yr): 495.4%
5. Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc (CSE: SL) – $1.75 Canadian
Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a Canada-based development-stage company focused on developing businesses in the cannabis market, with a specific focus on the wholesale sector of the medical cannabis market in Canada.
The Company operates an approximately 342,000 square foot greenhouse facility located in Kincardine, Ontario.
- Market Cap: $269 million CAD
- Total Revenue (LTM): $0 million
- YTD Price PCT Change: +20.7%
- Expected Revenue Growth (Next Yr/This Yr): 748.2%