Whether it is $5,000 or $10,000 per troy ounce for gold – or $100 or $200 for silver – the current distorted pricing will prevail until there is a clear break of the elite’s central banking dominance over the gold and silver markets. All that remains, really, is to wait and let events take the unnatural course they have been on for several decades.
The above introductory comments are edited excerpts from an article* by Michael Noonan (edgetraderplus.com) entitled Gold And Silver – A Change In Suppressed Down Trend?.
Noonan goes on to say in further edited excerpts:
The undoing of decades of gold and silver manipulation and suppression will not be accomplished in a single year, as it has not been over the past few years, and there is no way of knowing the time factor for change in the year(s) ahead.
We have said on several occasions, the elites think in terms of decades, while most people have trouble planning a year in advance. Back in 1988, the Economist, (a Rothschild-backed publication, certainly in terms of content), published an article, “Get Ready For A World Currency By 2018” [which outlined a 30-year plan] as evidence of how the elites work.
A new world currency was to be administered by the International Monetary Fund ( which could only work if nations gave up their sovereignty – hello, European Union – and all currency control to the IMF, as it was imagined back then. [Indeed,] Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, etc., with more to follow, have virtually given up their sovereignty in favor of increased debt “bail-outs” to “cure” the excessive debt under which each country was already buried.)
No one would agree that increased doses of heroin will “cure” an addict, or increased whiskey or vodka will “cure” an alcoholic, yet the Western banking elites have sold the notion that the only way to save a financially destitute country is to take on even more debt as a “cure,” and the masses continue to buy into it![The fact is, however, that]… the paper fiat currency scheme, as it exists today, is near its end, inevitably doomed to failure. Consider a few related circumstances.
- Seven years ago, the Fed’s balance sheet was 6.3% of the U.S. economy. Today, it is over 25% of Gross Domestic Product. During that time span, the Fed’s balance sheet grew 5 times larger while the actual economy was up about 20%. All that the Quantitative Easings have done is shore up the entire underwater banking system while the U.S. economy has been purposely gutted in the process.
- In the 10 year period prior to 2007, $13.88 of new GDP was created for every new Federal Reserve Dollar printed by the Fed. From 2007 through the first half of 2014, only 81.8 cents of new GDP was created for every fiat Federal Reserve Note.
While most Americans remain in a comatose state of (un)awareness when it comes to understanding how the fiat monetary system (does not) works, the above are but two examples of how the elites are destroying the Federal Reserve Dollar, gutting the economy, and propping up their precious “Do Not Disturb” fiat debt enslavement Ponzi scheme.[Consider the following unanswered/unanswerable questions:]
1. The G-20 met in Australia last week, and guess what has been announced as a part of their agenda? The G-20 has vowed to focus on a plan to add $2 trillion to world GDP. This kind of economic insanity has no limits for a New World Order controlled by a single IMF currency. Can it be any clearer why gold and silver are being suppressed in order to serve the greater NWO good?
2. The Swiss referendum is important in that it requires the Swiss National Bank to maintain a 20% gold reserve requirement, from the current 8%, and prohibits the Swiss central bank from ever selling any Swiss gold. What is of great interest is the ability of the elite’s central bankers possibly preventing the Swiss referendum from passing. Should it pass, despite both Swiss government and banking pressure against it, the question then becomes, what will the payback consequences be against the Swiss for fighting the elite’s system of controlled debt?
3. All Western politicians are controlled by the Rothschild central banking system, and all Western governments are subservient to these banking interests. While it may appear that China and Russia, along with the other BRICS nations, have banded together to put an end to the elite-controlled fiat currency system led by the once “almighty dollar,’ now in rapid decline, appearances are never what they seem to be, on purpose. It is not clear, however, to what extent does the elite’s central banking system have control over both the Chinese and Russian governments?
4. The United States, as a world-dominating power, fades with each passing month. This country is done, finished, and is running on its remaining military might. The U.S. has no viable means of sustaining itself. There is no manufacturing base, there are no savings in plant and equipment from which to rebuild. Cities, even states, are facing bankruptcy, burdened by decades of public pension promises that can no longer be met, along with diminishing tax revenues. Which country will replace the U.S. as the world-dominating power?
5. Both Russia and China have a host of issues that preclude them from implementing a workable world-serving financial currency/system. It is not clear that China even has the capacity to become the next world powerhouse and, while it is evident that Russia does not, both nations have expressed support of a currency system run by the IMF, the elite-controlled mechanism for running its New World Order agenda. Why would they say that?
The elite-dominance of its fiat paper dynasty has ruled the world for a few centuries. Money is least understood by the masses, yet it is the greatest controlling influence by a small group pulling the strings by which the Western world operates. Does that small but most powerful group extend its control over China and Russia? While the thinking is that both countries will “reset” the price of gold and silver as the fiat system of the Western world is toppled, who knows if the elites are simply changing horses, as it were, and will eventually be running China and Russia as it has the US/UK/EU?
There are so many unanswered (unanswerable?) questions, beyond when will gold and silver “take off?” [that need to be answered first. As such,] as things now stand the answer is “No time soon.”
Editor’s Note: The author’s views and conclusions in the above article are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original post. Furthermore, the views, conclusions and any recommendations offered in this article are not to be construed as an endorsement of such by the editor.
If you liked this article then “Follow the munKNEE” & get each new post via
No one can outguess the elites’ sustainability of power and control over the entire financial system, including their influence over the price of gold, and, as such, this precludes anyone from being able to intelligibly articulate “when” there will be a transition from “down” to “up” in the price of gold and silver. Unfortunately, as things currently stand, the elites continue to win the majority of the battles, and so control the war. Let me explain why that is the case. Read More »
If the East has gained control of the gold, and the West is essentially insolvent to its core, why aren’t gold and silver finding a higher level that, at a minimum, would reflect a simple adjustment for inflation for the past few decades? The answer is really quite simple: the “Rothschild formula” is is alive and well. Let me explain just what the Rothschild formula is and how it is influencing the price of gold. Read More »