There is not a shred of evidence that the price of gold is about to embark upon a much higher trajectory. This is the value of reading developing market activity within the context of all the world news and events that potentially impact price. What the market is saying is that nothing in the news is disturbing the bottoming process. What people are saying about the market may be a different “story,” but it is the market that has the final say. Pay attention to it.
So says Michael Noonan (edgetraderplus.com) in edited excerpts from his original article* entitled Gold And Silver – 2014 Coud Be A Yawner; Be Prepared For A Weekend Surprise.
[The following article is presented by Lorimer Wilson, editor of www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!), the FREE Market Intelligence Report newsletter (subscribe here; register here) and www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds) and has been edited, abridged and/or reformatted (some sub-titles and bold/italics emphases) for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. This paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.]
Noonan goes on to say in further edited excerpts:
For the past year, we have been saying that the charts for gold and silver are likely bottoming in a normal manner, and it takes time for a this kind of formation to complete itself. It remains the case, to date.
- Noonan: Gold Remains Low For These Compelling Reasons
- Noonan: Forget About $5,000+ Gold; It Ain’t Goin’ Happen Any Time Soon!
What is likely to cause a sharp price reversal to the upside for gold and silver?
If both were allowed to simply adjust to inflation, you would see a fairly substantial rally. Given that will not be the case, what will be a/the catalyst for a precious metal change in trend?
- Could it be enormous purchases of whatever-is-available physical gold by countries like China and India? No. That has been in the works and a known fact for a few years now, and gold continues to languish near recent lows.
- How about prospects for a U.S.-prompted breakout of war? (No other country seems interested in starting one.) No. Libya failed to ignite anything, nor did the Arab Spring or the ongoing Syrian situation where the U.S. sees chemicals everywhere, except in rebel hands.
- What about Iran and its “nuclear proliferation” that needs to be stopped? No. Pakistan and North Korea have nuclear capabilities well beyond that of Iran, so a nuclear threat from a country that does not have nuclear capability is another U.S. false flag.
- What Iran does have that neither Pakistan nor North Korea have is oil. Wait. Are not all contracts for trade in oil based on use of the petrodollar? The first “yes!”
- How about the U.S.-sponsored coup d’etat in Ukraine as an instigation for war? No. It has been well-checked by Putin, so far.
- Wait. Are not all contracts for natural gas trade based on use of the petrodollar? A second “yes.”
- What about the loss of the petrodollar as a world reserve currency? Would that cause the prices for gold and silver to rise dramatically? A huge “yes” for that one.
- Iraq & Iran: The reason for the US-led invasion of Iraq was due…[to the fact that Iraq had] oil, just like Iran, and both countries were selling their oil for gold, by-passing the use of the U.S. fiat-issue petrodollar. The elites have consequences for when their rules are ignored. Iraq was invaded, and partially ruined, and Iran has been economically sanctioned.
- Syria: While Syria is not an oil-producing nation, the threat to the U.S. is the strategic location of a Syrian port used as an integral part for sending Russian natural gas to Europe. A successful pipeline that is not run by the U.S. is a huge concern, especially because the natural gas coming from Russia will not use the petrodollar. Without the petrodollar standard, the U.S. cannot export its inflationary fiat to the rest of the world. Countries that use the petrodollar hold large quantities of US treasury bonds to facilitate trade agreements. If countries, let us say like Iraq and Iran, stop basing oil trade on the petrodollar, other countries will follow suit. The elites cannot allow this to happen.
- The BRICS alliance: All of the BRICS nations, (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa], and a host of other countries are starting their own trade agreements, and guess which country is “odd man out?” The elite’s own United States. The elites cannot allow this to happen, but they cannot stop it, either. This is a problem for them.
- 2014: The Beginning of the END for the U.S. “Petrodollar”!
- The U.S. Dollar Will Collapse When This Upcoming Event Happens
Gold & the Petrodollar
Gold, more so than silver, has been purposefully suppressed to keep the fiat petrodollar propped up. The elites will stop at nothing to prevent gold from being recognized as an alternative to their Western world fiat Ponzi scheme.
The U.S. is fighting to keep the Wizard behind the curtain from being exposed for the fraud that it is. The fraud is the fiat Ponzi scheme and the utter insolvency of the entire Western central banking system. What keeps it alive, actually more on a respirator, at this stage, is the grip over the entire Western world political system which is designed to keep the masses enslaved to the debt system from which there is little hope of escape.
(There has been an elite-designed militarized build-up in the United States – the militarization of local police forces, with their highly armed swat teams, former military vehicles being “donated” to cities and towns – to have the means of keeping the masses under control, no match for the excessively armed police. This is why elite-kisser Michael Bloomberg turned the NY police into a virtual private military, and why he campaigned for national gun control. A population with no means to defend itself is an easy target to keep under control….Disarming the people is what the corporate federal government wants in order to eliminate all forms of civil resistance.)
…The elites can ill afford to lose its primary ATM machine that feeds the top .0001% who profit by controlling all the money. All of these seemingly extraneous events are really tied into the control of the powerful and power-hungry elites – the Rothschild crowd.
As was stated last week, we know of no sentence that has had a more profound effect on the people of the world than the one uttered by Mayer Amschel Rothschild, “Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who makes the laws.”
Why 2014 may be a repeat of 2013 in failed expectations for gold & silver to reach new highs and beyond
As long as the elites maintain their monetary power to destroy countries via their imposition of financial terrorism…the price of gold and silver will take time to turn around.
The catalyst will be the fall of the petrodollar. Once that happens, checkmate elites – game over U.S.. Gold and silver will rise to their natural relationships between supply and demand, no longer being artificially suppressed….
We could see a marking of time during which all of this continues to unfold. No one has a clue as to the how, or to the when, which is why 2014 could be an extension of 2013….
A Footnote: A few paragraphs back, we said the there is little hope of escape. For as long as the fiat monetary Ponzi scheme exists and people remain tethered to it though debt, dependent upon government through assistance/subsistence, there is no exit. The only means, or perhaps the best means, is through the buying and personally holding physical gold and silver. Both PMs represent a form of wealth that leads to independence from control of any government.
This is why the Rothschilds took over this country via the Federal Reserve Act, “Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who makes the laws.“, gained control of the money, and then, once in control, had FDR make the Executive Order to have “all persons” turn in their gold under penalty of $10,000 and/or confiscation. This was also another sham that fooled people into believing an Executive Order applied to them, which it did not. That is how the Rothschild formula works – through
We keep repeating the Rothschild sentence about control over the money supply because you need to comprehend how it is the genesis for all what ails people in their own country. Governments are nothing more than instruments for elite control over
the people. These are the reasons why we keep exhorting everyone to buy gold and silver. Price is immaterial, having it is all that matters. Having gold and/or silver is what will keep you financially viable when this country falls apart, and fall apart it will, in a final financial coup d’etat orchestrated by the Rothschild central banker system that took over back in 1913.
The current unnatural control over the natural forces of Supply/Demand could continue much longer than most expect – the disappointing expectations for 2013 may repeat in 2014. Here is how we see the developing “story” that explains why gold and silver have not changed trend. Read More »
Tell us where in the charts below there are any indications that the “true” value for gold should be in the $5,000 – $10,000 per troy ounce range, or silver in the $100 – $300 range. If you see extraordinary bullish signs within them, let us know, because we certainly keep looking and cannot find any needle in these “haystack” charts! Read More »
If the East has gained control of the gold, and the West is essentially insolvent to its core, why aren’t gold and silver finding a higher level that, at a minimum, would reflect a simple adjustment for inflation for the past few decades? The answer is really quite simple: the “Rothschild formula” is is alive and well. Let me explain just what the Rothschild formula is and how it is influencing the price of gold. Read More »
February 9, 2012
A major portion of the U.S. dollar’s valuation stems from its lock on the oil industry and if it loses its position as the global reserve currency the value of the dollar will decline and gold will rise. Iran’s migration to a non-dollar based international trade system is the testing of the waters of a non-USD regime…transition to a world in which the U.S. Dollar suddenly finds itself irrelvant. [Let me explain.] Words: 1200 Read More »
If we want to better understand the answer to the elusive question of “When will the fiat US dollar collapse?”, we have to watch the petrodollar system and the factors affecting it. Read More »