…[Today’s] infographic guides you through the largest physical gold trading market in the world, China.
The comments above and below are excerpts from an article by Torgny Persson (BullionStar.com) which has been edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) to provide a faster and easier read.
…The chief architect of the Chinese gold market, the Chinese State, is continuously moving forward China’s position as the dominant market player for physical gold globally… In the following infographic you will learn more about the following features of the Chinese gold market:
- Total Chinese Gold Reserves
- Important Chinese Gold Developments
- Trading Volumes on the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE)
- Trading Volumes and Trading Lots for the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE)
- Official Chinese Gold Reserves
- The Role of the Chinese Banks on the Chinese Gold Market
- Chinese Gold Mining
- Chinese Gold Supply
- Chinese Gold Importation
You can learn more about the Chinese Gold Market at the BullionStar Gold University and in Koos Jansen’s blog at BullionStar.