For several years, and in particular the last 12 months, the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) have been issuing warning after warning – as outlined below – that the biggest financial and social crash in history is coming. Are you listening? The warnings are all well thought out with cogent logic and are not to be ignored!
The above comments, and those below, have been edited by munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) for the sake of clarity  and brevity (…) to provide a fast and easy read and have been excerpted from an article* by Bill Holter as posted on news.goldseek.com under the entitle They will say “YOU WERE WARNED”! which can be read in its unabridged format HERE
Thanks to Larry White from www.Lonestarwhitehouse.blogspot.com a full listing of the recent warnings has been compiled and logged. There have been 16 such warnings over the last 12 months! I have asterisked the three that I consider the most important.
- July 2014 – BIS –BIS Issues Strong Warning on “Asset Bubbles”
- July 2014 – IMF –Bloomberg: IMF Warns of Potential Risks to Global Growth
- October 2014 – BIS –“No One Could Foresee this Coming”
- October 2014 IMF Direct Blog — What Could Make $3.8 Trillion in global bonds go up in smoke?
- October 2014 IMF Report –“Heat Wave”-Rising financial risk in the U.S.
- ********December 2014 – BIS –BIS Issues a new warning on markets
- December 2014 – BIS —BIS Warnings on the U.S. Dollar
- February 2015 – IMF – Shadow Banking — Another Warning from the IMF – This Time on “Shadow Banking”
- March 2015 – Former IMF Peter Doyle – Don’t expect any warning on new crisis -Former IMF Peter Doyle: Don’t Expect any Early Warning from the IMF –
- *******April 2015 IMF – Liquidity Shock –IMF Tells Regulators to Brace for Liquidity Shock
- May 2015 BIS – Need New “Rules of the Game” –BIS: Time to Think about New Global Rules of the Game?
- June 2015 BIS Credit Risk Report –BIS: New Credit Risk Management Report
- June 2015 IMF (Jose Vinals) –IMF’s Vinals Says Central Banks May Have to be Market Makers
- *******BIS June 2015 (UK Telegrahph, no blog article) —The world is defenceless against the next financial crisis, warns BIS
- July 2015 – IMF – Warns US the System is Still Vulnerable (no blog article) —IMF warns U.S.: Your financial system is (still) vulnerable
- July 2015 – IMF – Warns Pension Funds Could Pose Systemic Risk (no blog article) –IMF warns pension funds could pose systemic risks to the US
Please understand this, the BIS is the central bank for central banks. No one knows the inside situation (particularly in derivatives) better than they do. If you don’t believe me or others who have worked so hard to get the warnings out, listen to what both the BIS and IMF are telling you. They have gotten out in front of this and will only say “we tried to warn you” after the fact.
There you have it in black and white! You have been warned, MANY TIMES, and from the most inside and official of sources! These are very real articles with well thought out and cogent logic. They are not to be ignored!