Today we have identified five TSX dividend stocks that have, and should continue to pay, big dividends. These companies all yield over 6%, and have steadily increased their dividends in each of the past 10 years. Furthermore, they all have low Debt/EBITDA ratios, meaning they can be relied upon to service their debt and meet those large dividend payouts going forward.
Written by SmallCapPower.com
1. Acadian Timber Corp. (TSX:ADN)
Forest & Wood Products
Acadian Timber Corp. is a Canada-based supplier of primary forest products in eastern Canada and the northeastern United States. The Company owns and manages approximately 761,000 acres of freehold timberlands in New Brunswick, …approximately 299,000 acres of freehold timberlands in Maine,… and provides management services relating to approximately 1.3 million acres of Crown licensed timberlands. The Company’s products include softwood and hardwood saw logs, pulpwood and biomass by-products sold to approximately 100 regional customers.
- Market Cap: $299,656,078
- Total Revenue (LTM): $77,168,000
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 36.2%
- YTD Price Change: -2.4%
- Dividend Yield: 6.0%
2. Aimia Inc. (TSX:AIM)
Advertising & Marketing
Aimia Inc. is a data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company.
- Within the Americas Coalitions segment, the Company owns and operates the Aeroplan Program, which is Canada’s coalition loyalty program, and its Canadian non-platform based loyalty services business.
- Within the International Coalitions segment, the Company owns and operates:
- Nectar, which is the United Kingdom’s coalition loyalty program,
- and Air Miles Middle East, a coalition loyalty program in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Bahrain.
- The International Coalitions segment also includes its Shopper Insights and Communications business, which provides data-driven analytics and insights services to retailers and their suppliers.
- Market Cap: $1,391,972,744.54
- Total Revenue (LTM): $2,288,100,000
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 388.1%
- YTD Price Change: 2.9%
- Dividend Yield: 8.8%
3. Alaris Royalty Corp. (TSX:AD)
Investment Management & Fund Operators
Alaris Royalty Corp. is a Canada-based company providing capital to private businesses…The Company is an equity provider to service a niche in the capital market, such as steady growth companies with an entrepreneurial management team, incentivized to grow and maintain control of their business.
The Company’s operations consist of investments in private operating entities in the form of:
- preferred limited partnership interests,
- preferred interest in limited liability corporations in the United States,
- or long-term license and royalty arrangements.
- Market Cap: $792,295,538
- Total Revenue (LTM): $123,786,010
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 15.2%
- YTD Price Change: -9.2%
- Dividend Yield: 7.5%
4. Bird Construction Inc. (TSX:BDT)
Construction & Engineering
Bird Construction Inc. operates as a general contractor in the Canadian construction market…[and] focuses on projects in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the general contracting industry…
- In the industrial sector, it constructs industrial buildings and performs civil construction operations, including site preparation, concrete foundations, underground piping and earthwork for clients operating in the oil and gas, and mining businesses.
- In the commercial sector, its operations include construction and renovation of shopping malls, big box stores, office buildings, and selected condominiums and apartments.
- In the institutional sector, it constructs hospitals, postsecondary education facilities, schools, prisons, courthouses, government buildings, retirement and senior housing, and environmental facilities, including water and wastewater treatment operating centers.
- Market Cap: $403,910,103
- Total Revenue (LTM): $1,589,868,000
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 7.0%
- YTD Price Change: -4.9%
- Dividend Yield: 7.6%
Student Transportation Inc. is engaged in providing school bus transportation services in North America.
- The Company operates through two segments: transportation, and oil and gas.
- The transportation segment provides school bus and management services to public and private schools in North America operating a fleet of approximately 13,000 vehicles..
- The oil and gas segment represents the Company’s investments as a non-operator in oil and gas interests. .
- Market Cap: $740,135,587
- Total Revenue (LTM): $775,630,706
- Debt to Equity (LTM): 184.8%
- YTD Price Change: 6.9%
- Dividend Yield: 7.0%
Thanks for reading! Visit our Facebook page (here) and “Like” any article so you can “Follow the munKNEE” and get future articles automatically delivered to your feed.
Win An iPad Pro!