The comments above & below are edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) excerpts from the original article by SmallCapPower.com
Today we’ve identified 7 Canadian gold juniors, many of which have smaller, higher-grade gold projects, which could be acquired sometime during the current gold cycle.
1. Nighthawk Gold Corp. (TSXV: NHK) – Nighthawk’s Indin Lake Gold Property in the Northwest Territories has 2.1 million Inferred ounces @ 1.64 g/t gold.
The Company has a market cap of about $130 million and approximately $38 million in working capital after recently closing $25.1 million in equity financings.
2. Pure Gold Mining Inc. (TSXV: PGM) – Pure Gold is developing the Madsen Gold Project in Red Lake, Ontario, with 928,000 Indicated ounces @ 8.93 g/t and 297,000 Inferred ounces @ 11.74 g/t.
The Company has a market cap about $129 million and approximately $21.5 million in cash and securities.
3. Falco Resources Ltd. (TSXV: FPC) – Falco’s principal property is the Horne 5 project in Quebec, with an Indicated resource of 5,361,000 gold equivalent ounces, including 3,418,232 gold ounces averaging 2.86 g/t gold equivalent and Inferred Resource of 1,254,000 gold equivalent ounces, including 854,534 ounces of gold averaging 3.08 g/t gold equivalent.
The Company has a market cap about $150 million and approximately $40 million in cash.
4. Eastmain Resources Inc. (TSX: ER) – Eastmain owns the Eau Claire and Eastmain Mine gold deposits in Quebec, with 951,000 Measured & Indicated gold ounces @ 4.1 g/t and 633,000 Inferred ounces @ 3.9 g/t.
The Company has a market cap about $93 million and approximately $11 million in cash and securities.
5. Gowest Gold Ltd. (TSXV: GWA) – Gowest owns the North Timmins Gold Project near Timmins, Ontario, with for 277,000 Probable gold ounces @ 4.82 g/t, 422,000 Indicated ounces @ 6.2 g/t and 755,000 Inferred ounces @ 6.5 g/t.
The Company has a market cap about $54 million.
6. Treasury Metals Inc. (TSX: TML) – Treasury Metals owns the Goliath Gold Project in northwestern Ontario, with 1.1 million Measured & Indicated gold ounces at 1.7 g/t and 330,000 Inferred ounces at 3 g/t.
The Company has a market cap about $80 million and approximately $2 million in cash.
7. Aurvista Gold Corporation (TSXV: AVA) – Aurvista owns the Douay Gold Project in Quebec, with 4.4 million Inferred gold ounces at 1.06 g/t gold.
The Company has a market cap about $55 million.
Win An iPad Pro!