In search of the best places to invest your money in the fourth quarter of 2015, I put together recommendations from a group of Barron’s-ranked financial advisors [who are] deemed [to be] the top 1% in their industry.
This post is an excerpt from an article* by Ky Trang Ho (http://keyfinancialmedia.com/). See the original unabridged version HERE)
Among the questions I asked them to address were:
- Has the stock market entered a bear market?
- How are U.S. valuations relative to historical and foreign markets?
- What does the Federal Reserve’s move to keep rates the same mean to investors?
- What’s the most important thing investors need to know about the economy and stock market at present?
- What would drive their investment picks higher? What risks should investors consider?
Here are their recommendations.
Related Articles from the munKNEE Vault:
The bottoming process for the junior miners after a seven year decline may be ending in the next few months as they once again come back into favor for the following ten reasons.
In this article I present 12 dividend growth stocks that are fairly valued and offer above-average earnings and dividend growth potential.