I came to the conclusion several years ago that it was just a matter of time before the world realized that the relative functionality of the U.S. dollar was about to go belly up – to collapse. [Below is an explanation as to why I have come to that conclusion and what I think it would mean for the well-being of the world.] Words: 881
The comments above and below are edited ([ ]) & abridged (…) excerpts from an article by Chris Laird (PrudentSquirrel.com) to provide a faster and easier read. (Compliments of the editorial team at munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!)
Were the USD to actually collapse…the entire structure of the world economy would collapse for a period of time…[and] go through cataclysms politically during that period. That usually leads to massive wars, starvation and mass homelessness around the world.
What Would Happen in a USD Collapse?
1. The U.S. and Western economies would all face insolvency simultaneously...
2. The entire Western industrial/consumer/credit economy would fall apart so fast it would make your head spin. The supply chain would stop and stores would empty quickly.
3. The USD would fall over 50% in one week’s time and then temporarily stabilize before its final last gasp…
4. Worldwide currency panic would set in paralyzing what’s left of the world economy which means the ‘emerging markets’ would stop dead too.
5. China would have a revolution, or go into military mode, which would be even worse.
6. A one-world currency would be demanded and implemented.
7. Asia would fare horribly…If Western consumerism goes away, then the entire foundation of the Asia macro economy would instantly crash and stop cold.
- Do you remember what happened that fateful last quarter of 2008, after the Lehman debacle, and the world banking system almost collapsed en masse? Exports from China and Japan for example collapsed over 30%! Don’t think economic demand cannot stop on a dime, because we already had one very scary case of this in 2008. So, all the pundits aside, Asia would get killed too economically. The big question is, could they successfully adapt to a new economic paradigm before they had their own revolutions? I do not think so.
It would be a dark time worldwide.
Disclosure: The above article has been edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) by the editorial team at munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) to provide a fast and easy read.
“Follow the munKNEE” on Facebook, on Twitter or via our FREE bi-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (see sample here , sign up in top right hand corner)
If the U.S. national debt continues to grow then the U.S. dollar system will collapse in 2017 suggests a Russian lawmaker in submitting a bill to the country’s parliament that would ban the use or possession of the American currency. Read More »
The madmen who are responsible for the coming economic disaster continue to behave as if they can manage to avoid it. Violating Einstein’s definition of insanity, they continue to apply the same poison that caused the problem. These fools believe they can manage complexities they do not understand. The end is certain, only its timing is unknown, and, once interest rates begin to rise, and they will, it’s game over so it begs the questions “How much longer this can possibly go on?” and “What will happen to the U.S. and the world when it does?” Read More »
The American dollar will be overthrown…in as short a period as 5 to 10 years says one analyst while another believes it will happen as early as 2015, 2016 latest. Here’s why. Read More »