‘Peak Gold’ is happening and…it is very positive for gold and gold mining shares. a long term positive for the market which will support prices and should lead to higher prices. The following 5 charts tell it all.
The comments above and below are excerpts from an article by GoldCore.com which has been edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) to provide a fast & easy read.
The reality of peak gold production was recently acknowledged in a Bloomberg article complete with 5, must see, gold charts which say it all.
1. World’s gold production to peak in 2019 and then decline
2. Gold found by miners has plunged 85% over past decade
3. Gold mining CEOs turning to deals to combat dwindling reserves
4. Major gold miners’ reserves shrank in 2015
5. Exploration more difficult and firms have cut capex
‘Peak Gold’ is happening which has important ramifications for the gold market and is a long term positive for the market which will support prices and should lead to higher prices.
If you want more articles like the one above: LIKE us on Facebook; “Follow the munKNEE” on Twitter or register to receive our FREE tri-weekly newsletter (see sample here , sign up in top right hand corner)