Automatically receive the internet’s most informative articles bi-weekly via our free bi-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here). Register in the top right hand corner of this page.
This article highlights the performance of the 12 “momentum” stocks within the Non-penny Pot Stock Index which, given that they represent only 4% of all cannabis stocks, certainly warrant your consideration.
By Lorimer Wilson, editor of munKNEE.com – Your KEY to Making Money
- 298 cannabis stocks trade on the various Canadian and American stock exchanges and they, collectively, are DOWN 25.9% YTD (as of close of trading on June 5th)
- 39 of those 298 (i.e. 13%) are non-penny stocks (i.e. trading actively and consistently above US$1/share) which make up the constituents of the Non-penny Pot Stock Index (NPSI) and they are DOWN 4%, on average, YTD (Source)
- 12 of those 39 are ‘momentum” stocks given that they are UP 24.6% YTD
Given the above you can understand my concentration on the very few winners in the cannabis stock sector. The details of their performance, in descending order, are as follows:
- XPhyto (XPHYF) +213.3% YTD
- GrowGeneration (GRWG) +60.0% YTD
- Rubicon (ROMJ) +29.0% YTD
- Corbus (CRBP) +26.6% YTD
- Akerna (KERN) +26.5% YTD
- Innovative Properties (IIPR) +20.2% YTD
- GW Pharma (GWPH) +16.2% YTD
- Abacus +10.0% YTD
- Columbia (CCHWF) +10.0%YTD
- Trulieve (TCNNF) +3.9% YTD
- Greenlane (GNLN) +3.7% YTD
- Terrascend (TRSSF) N/C YTD
Please convey which, if any, of the above stocks you intend to invest in below in the comment section.