My Momentum Pot Stock Portfolio of 10 pure-play pot stocks is UP 57.2%, on average, YTD. This article identifies those 10 stocks and their individual percentage increases over the past 8 months.
By Lorimer Wilson, Managing editor of munKNEE.com – Your KEY To Making Money!
The 10 stocks are as follows, in descending order:
- TerrAscend (TRSSF) +119.2% (read TerrAscend Q2 Financial Report Shows Further Improvement In All Aspect Of Operation)
- Trulieve (TCNNF) +85.1% (read Trulieve Q2 Financials Show Record Revenue)
- Rubicon (ROMJF) +79.3% (read Rubicon Organics Q2 Financials Show Major Improvement In Operations)
- Planet 13 (PLNHF) +71.9% (read Planet 13 Q2 Financials Hit Hard By Effects Of COVID-19)
- Jushi (JUSHF) +57.2% (read Jushi Holdings’ Q2 Report Outpaces Other MSOs)
- Green Thumb (GTBIF) +52.0% (read Green Thumb Industries Q2 Financial Results Are Impressive Across The Board)
- Columbia (CCHWF) +45.8% (read Columbia Care’s Q2 Results Strongest In History)
- Ayr (AYRSF) +39.8% (read Ayr Strategies Reports Disappointing Q2 Results)
- Curaleaf (CURLF) +30.3% (read Curaleaf Q2 Financials)
- cbdMD (YCBD) +7.1%
The fact that the above 10 stocks are up YTD so dramatically suggests that the companies are well managed, well-financed, and executing their respective business plans in such a manner as to have the confidence of serious marijuana stock investors and, as such, they deserve your attention.
Please leave any views or questions you have in the Comments section below. Thank you.