Automatically receive the internet’s most informative articles bi-weekly via our free bi-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here). Register in the top right hand corner of this page.
…Silver prices have risen exponentially for the past 90 years as the dollar has been consistently devalued. Expect continued silver price rises…
Prepared by Lorimer Wilson, editor of munKNEE.com – Your KEY To Making Money! [This article of edited excerpts* from the original article by Gary Christenson provides you with a 47% FASTER – and EASIER – read.]
SILVER TO GOLD RATIO:
Examine the silver to gold ratio for the past 27 years. Low silver to gold ratios indicate long-term buy zones for silver. Silver prices are there now.@Gold&Silver
How High Will Silver Prices Rise?
The answer depends upon many variables. A partial list includes:
- COMEX silver prices are “managed” by large players, including JPM, which previously have wanted silver prices to remain low. That may be changing. Read Ted Butler.
- How rapidly will the Fed and commercial banking increase the supply of dollars and how much will they devalue the dollar?
- How extreme will our political circus become? Distractions will be necessary. The usual response is war after a suitable scapegoat has been identified.
- “False Flag” operations may direct blame and attention away from policy failures and toward some “common enemy.” Wars increase silver prices.
- When will U.S. citizens lose confidence in the dollar?
- How rapidly will foreign countries including China, Russia and Saudi Arabia redirect commerce away from the dollar?
- Hyper-inflation or 1970s style inflation?
- Rise of the IMF and Special Drawing Rights as a global currency?
Silver prices for the next decade are dependent upon many unknowns. However, a conservative chart interpretation is shown below.
The log trend channel has contained most silver prices for the past 20 years. A “more of the same” financial world suggests silver prices will rise toward $100 in the next 5 – 7 years.
A more aggressive chart interpretation shows prices for silver peaks rising rapidly during the past 17 years.
A blow-off rally in silver – quite possible – suggests silver prices rallying toward $200 – $300 per ounce. For comparison, Bitcoin was $3 a few years ago and recently exceeded $1,700. Amazon stock sold for about a buck 20 years ago. Today it is near $1,000. Silver near $200 is not impossible in a few years…
If the powers-that-be create or can’t stop hyper-inflation of the dollar, $500 silver will look inexpensive by the end of next decade.
(*The author’s views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Furthermore, the views, conclusions and any recommendations offered in this article are not to be construed as an endorsement of such by the editor.)
Scroll to very bottom of page & add your comments on this article. We want to share what you have to say!
For the latest – and most informative – financial articles sign up (in the top right corner) for your FREE bi-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (see sample here).
If you enjoyed reading the above article please hit the “Like” button, and if you’d like to be notified of future articles, hit that “Follow” link.