This article tracks the performance of 15 of the 31 biopharmaceutical companies involved in the research and development of psychedelic compounds to treat mental health issues such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, PTSD, opioid addiction, alcoholism, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Stocks Index.
An original article by Lorimer Wilson, Managing Editor of munKNEE.com, Your Key To Making Money!
Index Inclusion Criteria
The 15 stocks eligible for inclusion in the index are based on the following criteria:
- a market capitalization between US$10M and US$200M
- a stock that trades between US$0.10/share and US$2/share
Below are the 15 eligible companies in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Stocks Index and their performance for the month of December in alphabetical order with their performance in November in brackets.
- Better Plant (VEGGF) +116.7% (+20.0%)
- Champignon (SHRMF) +34.8% (+34.8%)
- Cybin (CLXPF) +120.6% (+750.0%)
- Havn (HAVLF) +20.3% (-4.5%)
- Hollister (HSTRF) +122.2% (N/C)
- Jaguar (JAGX) +131.4% (+75.0%)
- Mind Cure (MCURF) +14.0% (-12.5%)
- Mydecine (MYCOF) +45.8% (+60.0%)
- Nova Mentis (LIBFF) -15.0% (+53.8%)
- Numinus (LKYSF) +55.6% (+68.8%)
- Psyched Wellness (DCNPF) +15.8% (+850.0%)
- Red Light (TRUFF) +166.7% (+50.0%)
- Revive (RVVTF) +118.2% (+46.7%)
- Seelos (SEEL) +61.2% (+32.4%)
- Silo Pharma (SILO) +10.5% (+90.0%)
The above 15 psychedelic drug stocks increased, on average, by 58.4% in December and 48.7% in November (+135.4% over that 2-month period).
When “big pharma” realizes the potential of psychedelics in treating mental health issues many of the companies identified in this article will be bought out and those that remain should see their stock prices continue to undergo major appreciation. Do your own due diligence and determine if any of these stocks belong in your portfolio.
About Lorimer Wilson
Lorimer Wilson is an economic & financial commentator who wrights articles on economics, finance, precious metals, and the cannabis, psychedelic and plant-based food stock sectors. He is the Managing Editor of munKNEE.com, a site that provides a selection of the internet’s best finance articles in an edited, reformatted and abridged format to ensure a fast and easy read.