My previous article on gold & silver (see here) went viral with almost 30,000 reads on munKNEE.com alone and continues to be read by hundreds of goldbugs daily. Below is an updated chart and analysis suggesting that gold & silver have further to drop before they go parabolic. Take a look and share it with friends.
Veas goes on to say, in part:
My previous article (see here) suggested that, before going parabolic, the price of gold and silver would collapse to US$1,380.00/ozt and US$18.00/ozt respectively. Fortunately, with the additional quantitative easing in the meantime, those decline outlooks have now been revised upwards to a more modest US$1,675.00/ozt. and US$30.50 respectively – in the next two months – before making a parabolic rally to US$3,950.00 and US$117.00 respectively in the last quarter of 2013!
– Go here to receive Your Daily Intelligence Report with links to the latest articles posted on munKNEE.com
– It’s FREE and includes an “easy unsubscribe feature” should you decide to do so at any time
– Join the informed! 100,000+ articles are read every month at munKNEE.com
– All articles are posted in edited form for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read
– Get newly posted articles delivered automatically to your inbox
– Sign up here
Below are two charts of how I see the gold and silver, in the next while.