Below are 6 suggestions as to what the U.S. government could do to turn America’s bloated failing economy around instead of just printing ever more money which time has shown does not work. Words: 360
“Uncle Sam Wants You, To Help Save America!”
So writes SeniorD, a long-time reader and avid supporter, in a guest editorial posted on www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) originally entitled Uncle Sam Wants You, To Help Save America!.
SeniorD outlines his 6 suggestions below:
- Doing so would eliminate any future problems with funding Social Security, Medicare and/or Medicaid.
- then tax all of them fairly, with mandatory prison time for thieves;
- then audit every person/corporation with over $100,000 off shore, starting from the top downward, to make sure that they have paid all their required taxes,
- then close all tax loopholes that are found for 2013 and beyond…
- In doing so the ultra-wealthy would be financially encouraged to support our recovery.
- It is time that all those that can best afford to pay a bit more taxes, to do more, to help America’s recovery, not just help themselves!
- Doing so would not only create many new jobs but make the U.S. greener, more energy efficient and much less dependent on foreign oil.
- All profits from this program should go to additional stockpiling of strategic reserves and/or paying down the U.S. debt.
- In doing so the hundreds of billions that it will cost in decommissioning… will help jumpstart the U.S. economy with good paying, long term local jobs.
- Doing so would provide the funds for the upgrading of our infrastructure, putting Americans back to work and/or paying down the U.S. debt, which will also help protect the value of the U.S. dollar.